2010 Reading Challenge Block

So it's been a few weeks since I've finished a book.  I'm about a month behind in my reading challenge for 2010.  I hope after I feel moved in and my parents leave (they came down to help me move and I'm not wishing they would leave sooner) I'll be able to pick it back up.  I have 4 books I wanted to read.  The list keeps growing with every book blog I read. I'm still hoping for 50 in 2010.

Books I am reading or want to read:















1. Magic Kingdom for Sale. Sold!
One of my co-workers recommended this book to me.  Since we have similar tastes in most things I thought I would give it a try.  It's more fantasy style than I normally read, but so far so good.


2. MockingJay
My awesome friend Chris got me the Hunger Game series for my birthday this past week.  I read Hunger Games and Catching Fire earlier this year (but will be reading again) and I since I finished I have been looking forward to this book.  I may start with this one when I begin again.


3. One for the Money
I've been hearing about the Stephanie Plum series all year and it sounded interesting.  I finally bought it for my Kindle and am about 6 chapters in. I really like it!


4. Living Dead in Dallas
I really want to read the all of the Sookie Stackhouse books, but I'm having trouble getting into this one... and it's only the second book.  I think I trouble stems from  True Blood.  When a book is transformed into a movie or tv show I like to read the book first.  I know the novels are different from the show and as I read this book I keep comparing it to the show and trying to remember what happened into compared to the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment