Today turned out better than expected

Ok, I'm trying to start actually blogging so here is a short blog for today. (Normally these posts will have an actual topic, but like I said I'm trying to get into it.) I wasn't having a great day, but then I won a really cool prize pack of tv stuff from one of my fave blogs/tv websites. I'm also heavily considering signing up for the Long Beach half marathon. I'm going to try a first "run" (at the gym) on Friday.... we'll see how that goes.

Link to my awesome prize pack and to an awesome site:http://www.duckydoestv.com/2009/06/24/giveaway-win-huge-kick-ass-tv-giveaway/

3 comments:

Chris at: June 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

Hurrah for new blog posts and your considering the half marathon!! Wahoo!! I'm excited for you!

Chris at: June 25, 2009 at 5:45 AM said...

OMG. I just looked at the swag! Awesome!!! Travel Scrabble!!

Rebecca at: June 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM said...

Yay! So glad u are going to start blogging!!:)

Post a Comment