Quick Review: Bruxie Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches

Waffles: Good! Sandwiches: Good! Waffles + Sandwiches: Great!


Tonight I ventured out with some friends, Chris and Ian, to try out Bruxie in Orange, CA.  I had heard great things, which I found to be true.  I'm me... so my order didn't venture too far from my normal.  I got a Cheesy Bruxie (basically a grilled cheese with a waffle as the bread) and a Strawberry shake.  Plain, but yum!



Chris got a Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffle.  That's what I should have had.  I loved my grilled cheese, but the Chicken and Waffle was delish, and I only had one bite.

For dessert we tried the Nutella & Bananas.  It was another great choice. Sadly the shake really filled me up so I only had a few bites of desert.



I can't wait to go back and try more.


Bruxie Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches
http://bruxie.com/
@bruxiewaffles

0 comments:

Post a Comment