Top Five of the Week: 4/25-5/1/11

1. Dodger game - I went to my first Dodger game which was also my first time at Dodger stadium.  They lost so it was anticlimactic, but still friends made it fun.  I also bought a hat so I could celebrate LA (even though I live in the O.C.)

2. I Think We're Alone Now - I LOVE Netflix streaming.  This past Sunday I was 3 documentaries.  I Think We're Alone Now is a doc about 2 big Tiffany fans.  It was interesting how close they felt to Tiffany even though they don't know her... glad she has security.

3. The Office - Not the best episode, but it was Micheal Scott's last episode.  *tear*

4. The Lottery - Another documentary I watched on Netflix.  It is about the charter school system in NY.  I didn't know anything about the education movement and found it very interesting.

5. The Huntington Library - I hadn't been here before, but it is beautiful! I met up with a friend and we walked around for a few hours.  I can't wait to go back.  I'll post some pictures soon. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment