Top Five of the Week: 5/2-5/8/11

1. Community - I still haven't seen last year's epic paintball episode, but I'm throwing part one of this year's episode on here because it brought my Sawyer back on tv.  *swoon* Josh Holloway. Now I'm missing Doc and Freckles.


2. Happy Endings - I know I already posted about this, but I'm really liking this show (when I thought I wouldn't).  They are kind of burning off the episodes (hopefully that doesn't mean anything) so we get two a week.  Zombie Dave and Hipster Penny made me laugh so hard!

Click here for the Happy Endings post


3. Food and Drinks - I tried out a gourmet Waffle place and had good wine this week.  (These things are also previously posted about)

4. Parks and Recreation - This show has totally hit it's stride this season.  How could they make me praise it more? Parker Posey! Parker played Lindsay Carlisle Shay, Leslie's (Amy Poehler) former best friend now professional nemesis.  Parker and Amy were great together.  It was a great way to have  guest star fit into the show.

5. Jack Sparrow - I'm a Lonely Island fan who really likes about 50% of the videos.  I really liked this week's digital short.  Here it is in all its Michael Boltoness:


0 comments:

Post a Comment